Total joint replacement surgery can provide a long-term solution to relieve your chronic pain and help you return to the activities you love.
Do You Have Chronic Hip Pain?
If you suffer from chronic pain in your hips caused by osteoarthritis, sports injury, or other joint problems, it’s time for a change. When medications or other non-surgical methods of treatment haven’t helped, surgery can offer relief.
Why Hip Replacement Surgery?
Total hip replacement surgery can alleviate chronic pain caused by an injury, arthritis or disease. This procedure replaces damaged bone and cartilage with prosthetic components called implants.
More than 450,000 total hip replacements are performed annually in the U.S.
Why Choose Our Outpatient Surgery Center?
Our experienced orthopedic surgeons are equipped with the latest technology to perform total joint replacement surgery in an outpatient setting.
- Lower cost: Outpatient surgery saves you money compared to a hospital stay.
- No overnight stay: Patients discharged the same day as procedure.
- Recovery time: Four to six weeks after surgery, patients can generally resume normal daily activities.
- Recovery at home: With no hospital stay, patients receive outpatient physical therapy.
- Quality care: Our goal is to ensure your comfort and safety by providing a team of board-certified surgeons, anesthesiologists and nurses whose focus is patient-centered care in our accredited outpatient surgery center.